Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Old School

I've been on a search for an old typewriter. I love the look of old school typewriter font and would love to include it on some scrap layouts. Not to mention it would be cool to have a typewriter as a piece of home decor.
I've been checking out some possibilities on Craigslist, but haven't made any decisions yet. This little pink number is pretty sweet, but its like $400 bucks. I was thinking more along the lines of $40 bucks. I'll probably have to settle for something a little rickety, and maybe not such a fun shade of pink.

Check out this steampunk ergonomic computer keyboard! How cool would that be?

1 comment:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Great idea to get a typewriter for scrapping... you could justify any price if scrapping is involved : )