Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stay tuned for this train wreck......

Remember this chick from Rock of Love 2? Yep, Daisy is getting her own VH1 reality-lookin' for love-show.....god bless you VH1. This is going to be GLORIOUS!! Check out the site for Daisy of Love. I think they could have come up with a better name for the show, but whatever.
Check out the cast photo. This is gonna be good. VH1 describes the cast as coming from all walks of life.....meatheads, garage band members, and a set of blonde-haired Swedish triplets. You know who else is one of the cast members? 12-pack from I Love New York fame. Apparently 12-pack didn't get the memo that he needed to blend back in to the woodwork, your 15 minutes is up buddy. I think this guy is going to be my favorite character though. Let me introduce you to Weasel. I assume he falls under the "Meathead" category. He probably won't last past the third episode.
And the icing on the cake? Riki Rachtman is hosting the show! What happened to you man? I used to idolize you when I was a young lass, you peaked while hosting Headbangers Ball. Or maybe you peaked during your guest appearance in the Guns'n'Roses November Rain video. Ooooh, maybe there will be a twist at the end and Daisy will end up eliminating everyone and picking Riki Rachtman as her Daisy of Love??
Set your DVR's for Sunday, April 26th, 9pm Pacific Standard Time. You can thank me later.

3 comments:

kim hayes said...

i'm speechless...really, I mean, really do we have to watch this train wreck again? really?

Gina Lillie said...

I tried to watch this pile last night, and I just couldn't take it. Her face and voice are just too annoying for me.

-red- said...

Cock-Of-Love! That is what they should call that new show!