Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love this kid!

Atticus turned 11 months old yesterday. I can't believe it was almost a year ago that this little guy entered the world!! When he was born, I was living in California, and I shed numerous tears while I was there, thinking about missing out on being a part of his life on a regular basis. I am so thankful to be back in Seattle, I get to see him virtually whenever I feel like it.
These pictures were taken a little over a week ago. Every time I see him he gets so much bigger, and way more mobile. Pretty soon he'll be walking and tearing shit up. Check out his bad ass face:
He's going to be a bruiser. A sweet bruiser. As well as a basketball player. He is obsessed with his tiny little basketball. Look at those huge adorable eyes. I just want to pinch his cheeks and love him.
He's getting some teeth. I was witness to some serious grubbin' on some black beans, carrots, and peaches. I'll have to post some pictures later of his food face. Chompers.
Can't wait til his hair grows out and he's a long haired child.......I say "hey babe, you're gonna know no barber shop".......(Devendra Banhart song). Sooper dooper adorable.

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

I can't imagine you not being here to see him grow. Thanks for taking such great pictures. That 2nd one looks like he's about get serious Bad Ass on someone.