Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Because I'm wearing them....and I just did!

Check out this awesome shirt Kyle got me during his last trip to New York City!! Purchased at the NBC store! Love it!
For those of you who are wondering why the hell I would be excited about a shirt advertising that I just shat a load in my drawers, watch the following SNL commercial parody. Absolutely one of my favorites of all time.


This commercial parody came out during the height of my career as an undergraduate at WWU. Lots of laughs with friends were had over that skit. I am amazed how those actors can keep a straight face, I would have totally lost it at "imagine this is a gallon of your feces..."
Thank you Kyle and SNL!!

2 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Love that at the end they suggest visiting your local pharmacist. That's a little irony for you... what would you do if someone asked for those?

Gina Lillie said...

All time classic SNL. Great find Kyle!