Thursday, December 17, 2009

Frank's new washroom......

Check it out! I read about the Clevercat Top-Entry Litterbox in the most recent publication by Mud Bay. Frank loves to get cat litter EVERYWHERE near his box, so I thought I'd give this one a shot. Plus, Mr. Milo likes to nab Frank turds every now and again, and I don't think he'll be able to fit his pudgy little face inside this box. I know when Milo has been in Frank's box because he'll walk up to me with litter sprinkles stuck to his nose. Little rascal! Check out these other litter boxes I found in my search for the next best litterbox.......

The one below has to be my favorite of all. Talk about a multi-functional shitter.
Is it just me, or does that cat look totally cranky about getting his picture taken while he's shaking one off?
The best part about Frank's new litterbox? It took him about 5 seconds to get used to it. I was worried he would take a few days to get used to it, but no, I put litter in it and about 5 minutes later I came back to the bathroom and sure enough, he had taken a squeedge. I love my little guy!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, some people put a lot of thought into litter box design... I like the top entry box you bought Frank but I probably couldn't use it for my kitties. I can just see Mali sitting on top so she can trap Kito inside. She's a bully. And she already does that with the regular litter box.

jess said...

Yup, I totally agree Heather, I don't think Frank would dig on the top-entry box either if he were not the only cat. You could totally get trapped in there!

Kaijsa said...

This is probably the cutest post about poop I have or ever will read.

S and J said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've still been following your blog but can't think of anything to say because I'm always laughing too much by the time I finish reading a post.

Gina Lillie said...

Almost makes me wish I had a cat. I would totally invest in the Litter Box/Planter.