Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cool it with the guyliner bro!

Check out this little guy! Do you not completely fall in love with him when you look into those droopy, half-mast Basset eyes? He looks like he's wearing permanent eyeliner. These shots were taken this afternoon, while I was catching up on about 5 Gossip Girl episodes. Milo decided to take a much needed rest on the couch, and allowed me to take a few shots of him relaxing.
After the photo shoot he jumped down from the couch, went outside, threw up and ate it. Gotta love dog behavior. Another thing he does on occasion that makes me get the heebie jeebies? Chows down one of his turds.
A few days ago, Heather sent me this link to an entry on The Pioneer Woman's blog. Loved it. You should check it out. It is a great post, loved the pictures of the paw and the ears (my two favorite parts of Milo).
Could he get any sweeter?
A couple more things I have learned about Milo..... If he finds Frank's food dish, just let him finish it, the growl coming out of his throat is actually quite scary. 1/4 cup cat kibble once every week or so isn't going to make him a fat ass. And my unmutilated hand thanks myself. I took Milo for his first vet visit last week. He's weighing in at a whopping 61 pounds. He's like a full size dog with three inch legs. And something else? His vet looks like a female Tom Petty. You may think I'm kidding, but I'm totally not. Swear to God, they were separated at birth.

3 comments:

Heather said...

CUTE!

Kim Hayes said...

He is adorable! Love the guy liner! we need to take some photos of him after the holidays...

Kaijsa said...

Poop eating is definitely my least favorite dog habit.

He's a pretty awesome guy. Maybe I'll get to meet him over the holidays!