Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

I took a ton of photos of the dogs out at Vashon this weekend. Here are a few of my favorites....
Lincoln, looking adorable as usual. Those sad eyes get me every time. He knows to come to me for table scraps, I can't resist him!
Mr. Blue (Berry) Lauer. After a rough start with ripped up foot pads and too much sea water, Blue figured out the life of a beach dog quite quickly. It's all about lounging in the sun and playing fetch.
Pip decides to take a much needed afternoon snooze on the deck. She certainly has some beautiful brown eyes.
Pip + Kim = True love. Pip loves Kim, and that fact was verified when Kim and Casey decided to take the kayaks out. They started to paddle away and Pip started to whimper and shake, staring at Kim the whole time. As Kim got farther and farther away, Pip couldn't handle the separation, so she decided to start swimming out to Kim's kayak. It was super cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that dog!