Wednesday, August 18, 2010

iPhone addict......

I'm officially obsessed.  At least for the time being.  I finally got my iPhone in the mail a few weeks ago, and I've been having fun with it ever since.  So many apps!  Currently I can't stop playing "Words with Friends", it's like playing Scrabble.  I have like 7 games going at once.  I've only managed to win one game so far, but I'm learning the ropes!

Also totally digging the camera applications, particularly ShakeIt.  I've taken so many pictures of Milo and Frank, sort of embarrassing.  Milo doesn't tend to look at the phone, so I can never get a good shot of him unless he's sleeping.  Frank is a whore for the camera, he doesn't seem to mind it at all.

See!?!  He's working the picture for sure.  Or he's about ready to swat my face.  Definitely looks like typical Frank in that shot, two seconds away from retaliation.
  
Drive by Milo-ing!!!  Like I said, he's afraid to get his picture taken.  The best pictures I have of him involve him being distracted with a bone, or being distracted with sniffing, so he doesn't care the camera is all up in his grill.  In other Milo news, he had a BIG day today.... groomer appointment at 9am, then vet appointment at 3:30pm.  He's smelling clean and has short toe nails.  The vet took a sample of a lump he has on his ear, to make sure it isn't cancer, it has to be sent to a lab for analysis, so I won't find anything out for a few days.  Unfortunately the vet said he has an infection inside both ears (not uncommon for basset hounds due to their super long ears, usually a combination of bacteria and yeast), and I have to put drops in his ears twice a day for ten days.  He DOES NOT like to have his ears messed with, so this should be interesting.  Wish me luck!!

Happy Wednesday!! 

2 comments:

Kym said...

I hope Milo is OK! Poor thing. And, yes, good luck to you with administering the drops. That likely won't be too easy.

Those pics are cool. All of them. Even the one with Milo not looking at the camera. It's artsy! Love the look on Frank's face in the photo with him.

I'm downloading shakeit now!

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Do you love your iPhone so much you'll never blog again? You should try mobile blogging like the young folks are doing these days. Let's scrap soon!