Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ten Things..... Frank edition!!

Here are a few things you may not know about my Frizzle Dizz.......

1. I don't know his true age. And, truthfully, I can't remember what year it was that I adopted him, it was either 2003 or 2004. When I adopted him the feral cat clinic estimated his age to be around 5 yrs old. Sooooo.....doing some math, he's about 11 or 12 yrs old now. He's getting geriatric, for sure, he's starting to get that old cat body....kinda skinny, can't jump as high as he used to......

2. Frank is actually quite small. Like only 8 or 9 pounds. He makes up for his lack of poundage with his flooftastic fur coat.

3. His top coat is black, but his undercoat is like a dark chocolate brown color.

4. He wears white gloves on his front paws and white socks on his back legs.

5. He loves it when people come over to the house to visit. He's a very curious little guy and loves to say hello to everyone and get some pets.

6. His favorite spot to sleep (at the moment...) is under the bed on his red checkered mat. When he's not downstairs, I know I can find him upstairs napping in his favorite spot.

7. We have lived in 5 different houses together..... Loft in the U-district, Ballard house on 27th Ave NW, California, Ballard house on NW 83rd St., and current Ballard house. Apparently we *really* like Ballard.

8. I love that he free feeds. I can leave him for a couple days and not worry about him scarfing down his entire food bowl as soon as I lock the front door.

9. He LOVES french fries and tator tots. LOVES them. And cheese. He doesn't really like canned cat food. He likes the juices in canned food, but he could care less for the actual chunks of food.

10. Frank absolutely loves to be brushed. This is the ONLY time he'll let me come close to touching the underside of his belly--and even then it might only be for a few seconds... :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I like this! That Frank sure is a handsome devil. Don't think I've ever heard about his love for fries and tots. That's pretty awesome.

Scrooge McDuck said...

What are you doing within 10 feet of tots and fries?! Geebers is still warm in the grave. You dont want his ass haunting you like Jacob Marley from a Christmas Carol, do you? Eeeebbeeeneeezzzarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr????

jess said...

No worries Hayes! I haven't been within a stones throw of a french fry or a tator tot for months. Probably the reason why I know Frank likes those is the same reason why my Geebers is now Out... :) Unfortunately for Frank, he probably won't taste the salty goodness of a french fry for a long time.