Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You know you are an adult when.........

......whisper quiet washing machines put a ginormous smile on your face! I could fall asleep with my head resting on this bad boy, it is that quiet. The washing machine at my last place was so incredibly loud (Whirlpool, I'm looking in your direction), it was torture compared to this little slice of Samsung high efficiency heaven. My last dryer had THE LOUDEST, MOST ANNOYING signal on earth. It could have woke up a hibernating bear, cross my heart. My new dryer's signal? Like angels singing on high, like baby lambs frolicking in a meadow, like a litter of kittens purring, you get the idea, it's freaking awesome.
In other news.....remember this post? From way back in December 2008? How I said I was going to be uber pro-active regarding my 2009 Halloween costume? Well, let's just say that 2009 is probably not going to be the the year that I make my debut as AC/DC's Angus Young. I just don't think I can get my $hit together in time to pull it off. Other ideas? The mythical Yeti (yeah, I know, probably just as much effort to put together as Angus....) or Coraline. I watched the movie Coraline the other night and fell in love with the movie. I loved Coraline's tomboy-ish character. Check out photo below.....that could totally be my Halloween costume. And I'm diggin' on the blue hair as well.
Anyone else have any Halloween ideas? What are YOU going to be this Halloween??
Oh, and one more thing! I can't get this song out of my head. Seriously.

1 comment:

Kim Hayes said...

i am awaiting the arrival of our new samsung steam washer and dryer as I type this. I couldn't be more excited! I miss the little angel song that plays to let you know that your clothes are finished. I'll be spending my friday night doing laundry. YAH!