Monday, August 17, 2009

You Are the Best Thing

Let me introduce you to Ray LaMontagne. I can't get enough of this song as of late. Here's a clip from his appearance on Conan, not the best quality recording, but you get the idea.


And another clip from a show in Amsterdam.


He's gritty, he's bearded, and he's got me wrapped around his little microphone. Lovin' those southern boys. Check out Ray's version of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy".

You know who also does a great version of "Crazy"? Paolo Nutini. Also an awesome gritty voice. And quite a lovely face as well.



Soon to blog: my trip to Vancouver, BC to see Kings of Leon, some more hottie southern gents.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I like it! Can't wait to see the Vancouver BC/ Kings of Leon post.

JessD said...

Aaron and I are seeing Ray when he comes to Denver in November. Can't wait. He is the Best Thing! :)