Monday, August 3, 2009

Rogers and Loggins

My iTunes downloading situation has reached ridiculous, but awesome, levels. This week I sprung for some interesting tracks. I went on a Kenny binge, if you will. As in Kenny Rogers and Kenny Loggins. Check out the following image I found on the internet. A compare and contrast image of Kenny Rogers pre-and-post face lift. He looks drastically different, no? I have to say, I prefer pre-surg KR, but what are you gonna do?
What Kenny Rogers songs did I download? "Islands in the Stream"...duet with Dolly Parton, and "Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town".
Kenny Loggins. When I think of Kenny Loggins, I think of three movies.....Footloose, Top Gun, and Caddyshack. A ganna nanna cut loose! I downloaded "I'm Alright (Theme from Caddyshack)", "This Is It", and "Whenever I Call You Friend"...duet with Stevie Nicks. I'm thinking I should also download "Danger Zone" just to be thorough.
Other downloads include:
"Never Forget You" by Noisettes (love, love, love this song)
"Fools" by The Dodos (song from the Miller Chill commercial, catchy)
"My Life" and "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me" by Billy Joel
"My Sweet Lord" and "Got My Mind Set On You" by George Harrison. George is my favorite Beatle, if you were wondering.
"You Make My Dreams" and "Out of Touch" by Daryl Hall & John Oates
I still have $8.76 left of my iTunes gift card from Kyle & Cynthia.....what should I download next?

3 comments:

Kaijsa said...

I think every home needs "911 is a Joke" from FoaBP. Get it if you don't got it.

c note said...

I concur with Kaijsa. Also along those lines: "You Got What I Need" by Biz Markie and "Baby I got Your Money" by ODB.

Gina Lillie said...

No "Gambler" to add to the Kenny collection?