Sunday, July 5, 2009

La Push, Baby. It's La Push.

Last week Casey and Kim went camping on the peninsula. One of their destinations? La Push. For all you Twilight fans out there, La Push was a location featured in the series. In the movie, Eric Choe says "La Push, baby. It's La Push.".....and Kim and I have been repeating that phrase for the last few weeks in preparation for her trip to the coast. While she was there, she picked me up this souvenir, how fitting...... Love it.
In other Twilight news, I couldn't resist picking up this pre-cut, pre-packaged awesomeness last time I was at Lasting Memories in Lynnwood. Looks like I need to make a trip out to Forks, Washington so I can come up with a scrap layout. There is also the Cullen Family crest in that shot for all of you who aren't all over Edward Cullen's tip. Oh, and I might as well let the cat out of the bag here, I just loaned Gina my copy of Twilight, so she'll be all wrapped up in this Edward business soon enough!! Can't wait for her to choose a side. Be warned Gina, if you choose Team Jacob, our 20 year friendship may get rocked:)
Since the next Twilight series movie, New Moon, isn't coming out for a few more months, I need some dead eye candy to hold my attention for the time being. Let me introduce you to Eric Northman, the ancient Nordic vampire in HBO's True Blood series (drop what you are doing, click on that link, click on "Characters", click on "Eric Northman", and finally click on "Watch"....you won't be disappointed!). In the first season, Eric has long hair which makes him look kinda cheesy, but so far in season two his hair is short and it compliments him well. Nic, quit rolling your eyes.
Who plays Eric Northman? Let me introduce you to Alexander Skarsgard. Swedish dreamboat extraordinaire. Hello lover. And I just found this out, he is in the video for Lady GaGa's song, Paparazzi. Good choice Lady, good choice.

13 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

First off, I can't believe they have Twilight scrap stuff. Second, I blame you for sucking (no pun intendend) me into your vampire loving world, I am torn between reading Twilight and watching True Blood.

jess said...

Your welcome, Gina! I think you need to juggle both, read the Twilight series AND start watching True Blood. Heather and I need someone else to giggle with about Alexander Skarsgard:)

Heather said...

Favorite. Post. Ever! Opening your blog this morning to find Alexander was a lovely surprise. Thank you! I needed that on such a crappy Monday. Can't wait 'til next Sunday! You coming over?

Yes, Gina...that's right, get sucked in!

jess said...

I knew you were going to love that post, Heather!! :) Did you click on that Lady GaGa video link, or had you already seen it? Yes, I'm in for True Blood this coming Sunday. I got all caught up on the third episode over at Gina's house, while managing to "suck" her in at the same time. How could you not get sucked in while looking at Alexander's beautiful mug?

Heather said...

Yeah, it made my day! ;) I have seen the Lady Gaga video before but I clicked on it again today. Very nice. Apparently Alex is good friends with the director and the director asked him to be in it. That's great you're all caught up. I watched a couple episodes last night myself. Looking forward to next Sunday!

Glad to hear Gina's getting hooked too. We need more people in our little A.S. club.

ch said...

You all are a bunch of got damn fang bangers and you should be ashamed.

Alexander Skarsgard said...

You are all a bunch of GOD DAMN FANG BANGERS!

Heather - Aren't you married? Don't think your husband will be disappointed to hear you've started a "little A.S. club?" Besides, it's just my character "Eric" you like, not me, right?

XOXOXO
Alexander

casey said...

True dat Skarsgard. also, everyone knows its Sookie's boobs that are the driving force of the show anyway. No offense A.S. but you are a tool shed.

Heather said...

Busted.

Edward Cullen said...

Hisss.....-sputter-.....Hisss....I am ashamed of you two and Alex. I thought I was the vampyre (the old language and proper spelling) du jour. As I can see, you ladies have moved on. Therefore I have no choice but to finally choose Kim as my vampyre bride. You are totally missing out on my sparkly vampyre ball bag. Looks like Kim will have all the fun. Suckers! Hissssss.

jess said...

Apparently I need to write more posts like these! Controversy!

Kim Cullen said...

I do, Edward. I've been dying to see your sparkly ball bag.

FANGBANGER said...

Oh Edward, you're such a cute little sparkly "vampyre."

Casey, that "toolshed" is hot and Sookie's got a broke ass face. So there.