Thursday, December 1, 2011

Camp Huston Creations

After all the fun and craziness we had at the Camp Huston Scrapbooking retreat last year, it was a no brainer that I would be attending this year.  Oh man, I looked forward to 3 full days of scrappin' all year!  This year played out similarly to last year with a few differences -- 1. Colleen and I arrived on Thursday afternoon instead of Friday, 2. our friend Katie from our highschool days decided to come this year, 3. Colleen and I met Gina and Katie in Monroe Friday morning for breakfast and last minute supply shopping at Ben Franklin, and 4. our group of scrappers were in a different area than last year -- more cozy and closer to our bedrooms -- not that there was an abundance of sleep happening between the four of us!

Here are my creations from this year:

Happy Dog

Sleepy Lil' Furball

Yard Dog

Blue Ball

Prisoner of Love

Spuzz

Sunshine

He's My Boy

Making Friends

He's My Little Bear

Watch Dog

Peanut Butter

Crazy Pants

Garden

Spring

Cabin Fever

Home Sweet Home

Rest In Peace

My Frizz

Goodbye Old Friend

I can't believe how many pages I finished!  Already excited for next year!!  Thanks for a fun weekend ladies!!

3 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Okay spill your secret! How did you get the pages to stand up?? You pages look square! Oh and I love the pages still : )

jess said...

I was able to get the pages to stand up by propping them up against that plant that is behind them. Nothing fancy!

Gina Lillie said...

Best weekend EVER! I can't wait for next year. And, Kudos for doing this post. I can't seem to drag my pages out and blog them.