Monday, March 10, 2008

Make a giant out of your dwarf!

Like the majority of people that use email, I receive about 5 or more emails everyday advertising some sort of male genitalia enhancing medication. Has this problem of "short babymaker" syndrome really reached such levels that it deserves such hard core advertising? I feel like I'm completely in the dark about this issue. Am I missing something because of my lack of vas deferens? How will I educate myself more about this issue? By compiling a "Best of" list, of course! I've decided I'd like to document the best subject lines of said emails. If I have to delete them from my email each day, I might as well have fun while doing it!
Some keepers from today:
1. Make a giant out of your dwarf! (my favorite so far)
2. Get ready for an epic blue pill love battle!
3. Suffer from short babymaker?
4. Hot girls often go for guys with the largest tool (I love how they use the word "often" here, wouldn't want to use any sort of blanket statements)
What will I do with all that information? Two words: time capsule. This is the kind of information we are going to want an archeologist to find a thousand years from now.

If anyone has some good ones, you know my email address.

2 comments:

KIMMMAAYYY said...

I love how the "labels" at the bottom of your blog reads: BABYMAKERS, DWARVES, TOOLS.
That's how you know it's a good post.

Gina Lillie said...

I heard a good point on the radio about this issue. If there were really a pill that could make your "tool" bigger, wouldn't every man take it??