Friday, February 1, 2008

The horror....the horror......

Mr. Woodcock, may I have those 90 minutes of my life back? What was I thinking? I think I may have lost precious brain cells by actually sitting through that entire movie. Remind me never to watch another Sean Williams Scott film. His career peaked in the first American Pie. And Susan Sarandon? How could you sign on for such filth? I mean, you did Dead Man Walking. I have two words for you Billy Bob....Sling Blade. BTW, Angelina called, she wants the vial of her blood back. Come on! Kim and I were hoping for a fun little comedy. We turned down the eye candy that is Christian Bale in Rescue Dawn for this cinematic atrocity. I would rather sit through The Ringer again than watch Mr. Woodcock. In the words of Dave Chapelle doing Rick James... I wish I had four hands, so I could give it four thumbs down!

1 comment:

KIMMMAAYYY said...

Ditto. I think I might have to slap Billy Bob over the head with a wooden pickle.