Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fun, new gadgets!!


I am sooooo excited! I have been wanting a new camera for over a year, ever since I started taking scrapbooking a little more seriously. I finally took the plunge this weekend and bought a Canon Rebel xTi. I can't wait to use it to document the move down to LA, and all the LA adventures. I'm hoping it will take my scrappin' to a whole new level as well:) I subscribe to a couple scrapbooking magazines, and it seems quite a few of the contributors use a digital Canon Rebel. I should be getting it in the next week or so, hopefully in time for my trip down to Los Angeles to visit John.

Gadget #2 is my new Garmin Nuvi 200. It is an early Christmas present from my parents. I wanted it for trying to figure my way around LA with as little effort as possible. The last thing I need is to get lost in LA, that might scar me for life. I think my parents were onboard with the idea as well. John and I used it on our way up to Sedro Woolley over Thanksgiving, and it did a great job until we hit a seriously wooded area.

No comments: